We assist you in creating a comprehensive plan for handling emergencies, which is a major step toward preventing disasters. However, it is difficult to predict all of the problems that may happen unless the plan is tested. Exercises and drills may be conducted to practice all or critical portions (such as evacuation) of the program. A thorough and immediate review after each workout, training, or after an actual emergency will point out areas that require improvement. Knowledge of individual responsibilities can be evaluated through paper tests or interviews.
The plan should be revised when shortcomings have become known and should be reviewed at least annually. Changes in plant infrastructure, processes, and materials used, and key personnel is occasions for updating the plan.
The objectives of conducting Mock Drills are:
- Educating and training staff and making them react is essential that all providers must be made for the training of both individuals and teams if they are expected to perform adequately in an emergency. An annual full-scale exercise will help in maintaining a high level of proficiency. to any unforeseen emergency situations, mainly because they have a quick onset and hardly have any warning signs.
- Mock exercises and evacuation to build up courage and confidence in staff,
members and other workers.
- To teach Life Saving and Rescue techniques to school staff, members, and other workers
and to enable them to be lifesavers at the time of emergencies.
- Testing the efficacy of Disaster Management Plan and improving it further
so that it becomes do-able.
- To have clarity and a better understanding of the roles and responsibility of all
It is essential that all providers must be made for the training of both individuals and teams if they are expected to perform adequately in an emergency. An annual full-scale exercise will help in maintaining a high level of proficiency.
Learning Outcome of Mock Drill training
- Purpose of conducting a mock drill
- Mock drill design as per the principles
- Objectives of mock drill
- Common safety problems at the workplace
- Ways to conduct mock drill
- Systematic way of conducting mock exercises
- Role of management, emergency manager, authorized response person, and workers for conducting the mock drill
- Escape plan in case of emergency
- Guidelines to be followed before, during, and after mock drill
- Evaluation of mock drill
- Implementation of an emergency plan