Process Safety Audits
Samarth safety provides a process safety auditing service aimed at bench-marking a process operator across all the elements of process safety.
Process safety is a framework of engineering and management systems used to manage the integrity of hazardous processes. Loopholes in these systems can expose a facility to unnecessary risk. A process safety audit uses a team of subject matter experts to reveal gaps or other faults and enhance the performance of these systems against best practices and make recommendations to close them. The elements that can be bench-marked include:
Leadership, Management of Change, Hazard identification, Risk assessment, Functional safety, Alarm management, Pressure vessel certifications, Tank certifications, Hazardous areas, and electrical certifications, Aging Plant / Asset Integrity, Operating procedures, Worker engagement, Contractor management, Safe work systems, Drawing and document management, Safety Critical Element management and verification, Human factors in operations incident reporting and follow up, Inherent safety, Emergency preparedness, Performance monitoring, review and auditing, Process safety management system.
The process safety audit involves a number of interviews with relevant staff and site visits. We use checklists developed for each element to guide the audit and evidence collection. These are issued to the client, along with the start of the review.
We at Samarth safety will provide you an audit report containing:
- A report card ranking each element against good practice
- A process safety maturity ranking
- Gaps & recommendations
- Prioritization of the recommendations in terms of importance on process safety
- A management presentation highlighting findings
Special benefits for you include:
- Our dedicated expertise, unparalleled credentials of the individuals,and thorough background research are backed with adequate experience.
- Soft skills and well-mannered staff to make partnering with us a successful and smooth experience throughout.
- Good communication and friendly collaboration.
- Global scientific rigor and other necessities.